As new developments continue to emerge in the case, Michael Feldman, husband of Savannah Guthrie, has been spotted publicly for the first time since the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie

Savannah Guthrie’s Husband Spotted for First Time Since Nancy Guthrie’s Heartbreaking Disappearance

Nancy Guthrie was abducted from her home on Feb. 1.

The search for Nancy Guthrie has now entered its 14th day, marking two weeks since authorities began looking for the 84-year-old beloved mother of “Today” co-anchor Savannah Guthrie.

As new developments continue to emerge in the case, Savannah’s husband, Michael Feldman, was seen in public for the first time since his mother-in-law vanished.


https://www.instagram.com/p/DUvmS4jkvc6/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=14&wp=656&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fentertainmentnow.com&rp=%2Fnews%2Fmichael-feldman-spotted-amid-nancy-guthrie-disappearance%2F#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A100796.5%7D

According to photos obtained by Page Six, Feldman, 57, was seen on Friday moving through a Florida airport with the two children he shares with Savannah.

Savannah, who has been in Tucson with her siblings during the family emergency, was not seen with them.

As shown in the photos, Feldman was dressed casually in a zip-up sweater, jeans, and sneakers, keeping his sunglasses on as security escorted the family through the terminal.

Vale, 11, and Charley, 9, stayed close as multiple bags were placed into a waiting black SUV outside.

While writing this story, it remains unknown why the family was in Florida or where they had traveled from.


What Feldman Has Said About Nancy Guthrie’s Heartbreaking Disappearance: An Emotional Plea

The airport sighting comes nearly two weeks after Nancy, 84, disappeared from her Tucson home in the early hours of February 1.

Feldman has remained largely out of the spotlight as the investigation continues. Earlier this week, he posted surveillance footage released by the FBI showing an armed, masked man outside Nancy’s front door.

Savannah Guthrie and Mike Feldman
Savannah Guthrie and Mike Feldman

“Someone out there may recognize this person,” Feldman wrote in the caption. “Please help us. Bring her home,” he added. Savannah also shared the video, writing: “We believe she is still alive. Bring her home.”


No Arrests as Case Enters Second Week

Fox News reported that the Law enforcement has not announced any arrests as the case enters its second week.

Four people were detained during an overnight operation on Friday but were later released after questioning. Authorities said two men and one of their mothers were taken into custody during a SWAT operation near Nancy’s home. A fourth person was stopped separately in connection with the same search warrant.

As of Saturday morning, no charges had been filed.

Nancy was last seen Jan. 31 inside her Tucson residence. Investigators believe she was forcibly removed from the home. Authorities have previously said evidence at the scene pointed to signs of violence.

Nancy Guthrie was abducted from her home on Feb. 1.
Nancy Guthrie was abducted from her home on Feb. 1.

Multiple ransom notes have surfaced in the days since her disappearance, most of them have come through TMZ.


FBI Releases Suspect Description, Doubles Reward

The FBI released additional details Thursday about the individual seen in doorbell footage outside Nancy’s home.

According to federal authorities, the suspect is a man approximately 5 feet 9 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall, of average build. He was seen wearing a mask and carrying a backpack.

The FBI has increased the reward to $100,000 for information leading to Nancy’s location or the identification of her captor.

As the investigation continues, Feldman and Savannah remain publicly hopeful, urging anyone with information to come forward.